- Age 55+
- 240 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Tendoy, ID
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Doctor/Care Giver Don't have one
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
I have to walk on concrete floors at work, which I feel makes my problem worse. I sometimes wear a knee brace and use a product called Unkers and Active-on that gives me temporary relief as well as Aleve. The pain almost always wakes me at night and I rub one of the above products on it and sometimes I will put my brace on. Probably works 80% of the time and I am able to go back to sleep.