- Age 55+
- 215 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Was MA now Merritt Island FL
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr Roderick Salach, dr Susan Fair, dr Gary Weiss
- Number of Surgeries 2
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
My hands, my spine, feet, knees, neck, hurt terribly! NSAIDS cause bleeding stomach (hospitalized) now pick & chose days to take half dose Celebrex 100mg & Cymbalta 30mg! Had DNA test to see why so intolerant of drugs & I am an intermediate metabolizer. (Drugs hang around too long in my system!) I don't fit into normal Dr plans. Need cure mid to severe Osteo.