- Age 35-54
- 130 lbs
- 5' 7"
- New York, NY
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver saw several different surgeons
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
Arthroscopic surgery to attempt to repair my lateral meniscus was unsuccessful and made my OA much worse. I regret the surgery every day. PRP and cortisone injections did nothing. Pilates, stretching, good PT with strength work, NSAIDS, massage therapy, and wearing a brace all provide some temporary relief but I'm basically always in pain.