- Age 55+
- 148 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr. Cohn
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
In pain 24 hours a day. Need a knee replacement. Had arthroscopic surgery in December 2015 and no improvement. Loss eye sight in left eye after surgery and had a gas bubble behind my eye to hold the reattached retina in place until it healed, about 2 months. Could not have any physical therapy due to gas bubble behind eye.