- Age 35-54
- 290 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Shadyside, ohio
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr Lisa hill family Dr..
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
I'm a courier and I'm in and out of my car alot, bending my knee to get in and out of my car hurts, I also have 15 steps at my house, going down hurts worse than coming back up....I am currently trying turmeric in place of ibuprofen because that's to hard on my stomach......I also have a lump behind my knee that the Dr said was a bakers cyst....