- Age 55+
- 150 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Toms River N.J.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr. Law
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
I try to clean my home, nothing major,try to go food shopping ,weekly , go out to lunch, or dinners with friends when able. Lately I hurt my other leg, need help to leave my home 2 steps. Also dr. Removed all meds, except for Tylenol , and Tylenol cod.3. Have other health issues and being tested at this time.