Our plan is based on evidence from 49,015 patientsUpdated today at 08:12
The most extensive treatment outcome database
Researchers from the Stanford Bioinformatics department have examined and validated our patient outcome data and their treatment ratings. Our patient data sheds new light on the best and worse treatments for chronic back pain, knee and foot conditions.View Treatment Outcome Ratings
Program guided and run by experts
Benefit from the knowledge of leading Spine physicians
Our treatment program is guided and supervised by leading spine Physicians that pioneered non-invasive and highly effective exercise-based therapy.
Your online expert
Our online coaches are licensed Physical Therapists. They are guided by our leading Spine physicians who rely on our extensive treatment outcome data.
Get personal guidance and support. Anytime. Anywhere
Unlimited daily communication with your coach
Our health coach will answer your questions daily and will send you specific exercise videos that you can do at your home or office.
Get your health score and treatment plan
Once you complete your treatment history and pain questionnaire, we’ll calculate your health score and present specific treatments and exercises you need to do with the help of your online coach.
What Doctors and Patients are saying about us
- Health Outcome is an invaluable forum that curates all available therapies and makes it easy for a patient to research and and educate themselves about the effectiveness of evidence based treatments for their condition.
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Professor Vascular Surgery, Stanford Hospital
- Health Outcome has the most comprehensive database of foot treatments rating to date. In my 39 years of practice, I’ve been treating numerous patients and learning from their experience and as a result view Health Outcome as a crucial resource for patients to learn about tried and true treatments.
Dr. Richard T. Koenigsberg, D.P.M.
Principal at Remington Podiatry Group
- Health Outcome opens up a new source of treatment outcome information that is invaluable for both doctors and patients. As a surgeon and lead researcher on achilles tendonitis, I welcome an evidence based treatment approach to curing the most painful and costly foot injuries
Dr. Lawrence M. Oloff, DPM
Foot and Ankle Surgery/Podiatry S.O.A.R
- Health Outcome will empower patients to make informed decisions about their care and is a novel tool to obtain the voice of the patients for medical treatments. It serves as a working model for the medical community as we strive for increasing patient participation and better outcomes.
Dr. John Cooper
M.D. at Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Health Outcome is helping validate what I have learned as a physical therapist; surgery should be attempted only after failed non-invasive care. Getting input from thousands of cases will clearly help people avoid unnecessary and sometime damaging care.
Founder of Agile Physical Therapy
- Aggregating medical and non-medical treatment outcome data is a critical tool in informing healthcare practitioners about what treatments might be most effective for a particular patient.
Health Policy Expert
Health Outcome provides chronic orthopedic patients with an online treatment program. Our treatment and exercise recommendation are based on information from 40,000+ patient treatment outcome records combined with non-invasive methodology from spine experts.
Our team combines successful software entrepreneurs, data experts and spine physicians that revolutionized non-invasive care for spinal disorders.Learn More